Creativity is often seen as a mystical art that only a select few can muster. In reality, we’re all capable of coming up with new and exciting ideas – that’s what makes us tick. To survive and thrive in an ever evolving and unpredictable marketing landscape, B2B marketers need to embrace their creative sides and think a little bit more outside the box.
But as fellow marketers, we understand that sometimes it can be difficult to summon the right idea when you really need one. That’s why, in our latest issue of The Knowledge, we’re covering:
- The biology of idea generation
- 5 steps to creating brilliant ideas
- The importance of creativity in B2B
- Categorising your thoughts
- Sorting the good ideas from the bad